Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Day After Valentine Day 二月十五

After the 
beautiful romantic unforgettable
valentine day 
that I had alone

On this day
I have one 'big test'
DYNAMIC!!!
my nightmare
the last thing that I ever want to face

But
thanks for the mercy of God
the question paper was surprising easy
Well
I had it done perfectly
(I think XD)
But
Most friends said 
Hard! Can't finish!
But I think in the end
They sure get flying colours

After the test
My friend suddenly suggest
to go cut our hair
Now
That's the start the fun part
We saw the a saloon with a price tag on the door
RM 9.90 dry hair cut PRO

After we made up our mind
and cut our hair the very short
and thinked
RM10 for so many hair
WORTH!!



But, when we go to the counter and pay. I heard "RM25 per person, then you two is RM50". By that time, me and my friend thought we heard wrong and asked again. "RM25 per person, then you two is RM50", this shocking sentence appear once more. Then the cashier (actually is the barber herself) said, the price is different after 5pm.
this is the face we got........

No comments:

Post a Comment