Tuesday 6 November 2012

Sem break activities ^^

I know is quite late to update my status...now already week 4 of my short semester. But then I still want to share some of my activities during the semester break XDXD
Well...my brother was heading for a Chinese tradition dancing competition. So I also go to Kota Kinabalu with my parents with car for about 6 hours to watch my brother^^...of course and do some visiting to my aunt.





those are the picture i took...because of the seat of the audience...I can only get the picture from that direction ><...but then I got recorded my brother's team dance ^^ but then somehow I cant upload the video .....@@....so there just only one picture...the ending pose...

Well...after that...We go back at the second day...on the half way..at Kundasang where is quite near to the Mount Kinabalu...I took some photo with my phone there.


 The Purple Ipomoea nil is quite beautiful and from my experience...this colour of these species are hardly can be seen else where....(FYI chinese name is 喇叭花 / 牵牛花 )

Well...this is my fair and plain semester break~~ having time with my family which I love most. ^.^ Hope you can share more time with yours too~

No comments:

Post a Comment